About Shanna

For almost seven years I have been the wife, mother, daughter in law, and daughter in a blended Christian stepfamily.(not to mention ex wife and ex daughter in law) That's what She's So There is about, my real life, as I face trying to find where ever "There" is. you know, that happy, balanced place that allows my marriage to be strong, my home to be joyful, and somehow juggle wifehood, momhood, work, and still have clean clothes for everyone available without going to Wal Mart.

I'll share my journey here, the good, the bad, and the unfortunate....and I promise you this.... I never know what God has planned for me next as I ask Him to guide my steps as the wife, mom, stepmom, and servant I want to be. (we won't talk about how I often have to figure it out from the belly of a whale...) I may have degrees as an educator , but I guarantee there's a spot on God's short bus with my name on it! Come join me for the ride!

0 comments: